The Beauty I See...Bethesda Terrace and Fountain

My first time in Central Park was amazing. This is the Bethesda Terrace and Fountain it was absolutely amazing. I love buildings and different architectural structures. This one took a lot of time to create and spoke life to me. The Terreace was designed by Calvert Vaux with sculptural decoration by Jacob Wrey Mould, the details of the ceiling and the colors used here were exquisite. I was able to capture these shots before my photoshoot. I fell in love with this place. I plan to shoot here again. The rain during this shoot gave me life and added dimension to the photos. I love shooting in the reign....and yes that was a play on my name. Enjoy the beauty I see within my lens. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chrysalis Boutique-Starting a business

Checks and Balances

Growing Pains