The Beauty I See....... in Brooklyn Bridge Park

This will be the segment in my blog where I will capture the beauty I see around me. I love to travel, to meet new people, experience new places and food. As a model and blogger I get to travel and do the things I love.  I've decided to share the beauty I see. Growing up in the military I lived in a few different places as a child however, I am now equipped with a camera when I go. Now I'm able to capture the beauty around me. And, Oh the beauty I see everytime I come to NYC. My husband is a Brooklyn native so when we get the chance I get to be a tourist. I love exploring new places. These shots were taken at Brooklyn Bridge Park. This view took my breath away. I hope you enjoy the beauty I see within my lens. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chrysalis Boutique-Starting a business

Checks and Balances

Growing Pains